Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Editing Word Counts by Day



Sometimes I forget to post my word count! This usually happened when I write early in the day and don’t post because I plan to add some more words later. Then I find myself in the position of posting two days worth of words the next day and a jump in my graph that does not accurately reflect my daily progress. Does it matter? Not really, it is the end total that counts but I like being accurate so here is how to fix that glitch.

Here's what the chart looks like with the skipped day. The accurate word counts were 14963 for November 7 and then 15800 for November 8.




So all I had to do to fix this was click on November 7, fill in 14963, and hit save. Now the daily counts are accurate and the graph has updated as well! Easy peasy!






No comments:

Post a Comment